Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Faithful

So yesterday I had mini break down while doing my dishes about my situation. I started crying about not having any money and feeling so helpless about everything. I'm sick of drinking tea and eating pasta, sick of not being able to go anywhere because I don't have any gas. Sick of it all. That includes my non-existent love life. That is whole other uneventful story. I felt better after crying to God about it so I guess it was needed for my soul.

Anywhoo. Today I called a friend and asked to borrow $5 bucks (Ugh) and on the way their my car slows down and stops. Ran out of GAS! Fabulous! So My friend comes to the rescue and fills up my tank! God is faithful even when I am not.

Peace

1 comment:

GrannyDiane said...

My husband always used to say,"God gives me what I need,, not what I want." Things may look down and bleak now. But in the future, you may look back and see there was a reason for this to happen. I have things that have happened in my life that at the time, I was so sad and depressed. After, I saw there were good things happening because of that sad time. We may not see all this at the time, though. As long as you believe and have faith in God, you will get thru this. Take care.