Saturday, May 10, 2008

Pennieless?

I hate my job so much that I can't describe, not only is it awful but I'm still broke after I get paid. I've been looking for work and sending out resumes but nothing yet. It really does suck. In the immortal words of The Wu Tang Clan Cash, Rules,
Everything, Around,
Me C.R.E.A.M.
Get the money
Dollar, dollar bill y'all

It is sooo true and I have had no cash to speak of. Oh I have had change, change that I've scraped together for gas. It's always fun to have 50 cents in pennies to make a 1.45 to put in my your gas tank. You should try it, it's really quite refreshing. But because you can't get far on maybe a gallon of gas in your tank, (especially at 3.69 per gallon) I've pretty much been stranded at home for two days. As for food thank goodness that Rice a Roni doesn't spoil. Cause that was in my cupboards and I gobbled that bad boy up. Going stir crazy.

Today however was a bit of a victory, I found a bunch of gift cards and found that on two I actually had some money. Woo hoo! Ready for the grand total? On my Target gift card $1.88 and on my Mall gift card a wopping total of, wait for it. $2.78. I know, I know, your jealous. Don't be it's really not that much ya'll.

Wow sarcasm is really my friend today. Yes? Sorry, but it's just how it's coming out. But in all honesty I am grateful to God for even this. I didn't have it yesterday, and I know he won't leave me stranded.

Peace

No comments: